Risetime performs day-to-day tasks so you can focus on your products, services, and customers
Support the FDA Compliance process
We administer systems that capture chain-of-custody, claims, and
references during the MLR/PRC review and approval workflows that are
critical for FDA submission.
Confidence in knowing that usage rights are managed
Documenting licensing and usage information that is critical with externally obtained assets. We catch the $100 mistake before it becomes a $100,000 disaster.
Metadata and taxonomy gatekeepers
We effectively manage metadata and taxonomies to ensure accurate searchability.
Promote operational excellence
Communities of practice are a key aspect of a successful governance model, and we can help to identify them.
Support all users in your DAM
We ensure continuity through organizational or agency changes, minimizing the impact on your workflows or processes.
Why Risetime Librarians?
- Risetime Librarians have an elevated understanding of healthcare and pharmaceutical industry requirements, including PII identification. We have the expertise to handle assets and metadata correctly in an FDA regulated industry
- Our VVPM certified administrators understand the processes and procedures that are necessary to support healthcare compliance and can tailor the system to your needs
- We exceed the standards for librarians because we understand the requirements necessary to support the assets used in Creative Operations
- We understand both the front and backend of VVPM and we can translate technical concepts into digestible steps for your users
- We develop a user security model to ensure proper lifecycle management
Why Veeva Vault PromoMats?
Veeva Vault PromoMats
Focusing on the life science sector, PromoMats is unique because its DAM is built in conjunction with the medical, legal, and regulatory review, facilitating the end-to-end process of commercial content across the digital supply chain. Delivered in the cloud, it is instantly accessible to all teams—simplifying collaboration and enabling global asset sharing, greater brand alignment, and controlling runaway costs.
- Audit trail showing users, records, workflows, and documents, including key signoffs
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant electronic signature
- Flexible configuration to achieve and adhere to new or changing regulatory or compliance standards
- Configurable document watermarks and approval signature manifestations
- Highly granular permission-based security controls on documents, data, and processes that allow strictly controlled access to external partners